Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014 - Officers, Office Asst Online Application form
Odisha Gramya Bank has issued notification for recruitment to the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) . Interested Candidates may fill Online Application from 31st Jan to 14th Feb, 2014. Candidates who have been appeared and Declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013 are eligible.
Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 304
Name of Post :
1. Officer Scale-II: 38 Posts
(i) General Banking Officer: 25 Posts
(ii) IT: 05 Posts
(iii) Law: 02 Posts
(iv) Treasury Manager: 02 Posts
(v) Agriculture: 04 Posts
2. Officer Scale-I: 121 Posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 145 Posts
Recruitment of Junior Engineer in RBI
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit is different for individual post as mentioned below .
1. For Officer Scale III : Age should be between 21 years and 40 years.
2. For Officer Scale II : Age should be between 21 years and 32 years.
3. For Officer Scale I : Age should be between 18 years and 28 years as on 01/07/2013.
Note : Age Relaxation of 5 years is provided for SC/ST , 3 years for Other Backward Classes and 10 years for PWD.
Recruitment through IBPS Sept 2013 in TGB Bank.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have complete Degree in nay discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent .
1. For candidates applying to IT post : Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
2. For Candidates applying to Law post : Degree from a recognised University in Law.
3. For Candidates applying for Treasury Manager : Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution.
1. Officer Scale-I: Rs 29,385/- (approx)
2. Officer Scale-II: Rs 39,315/- (approx)
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs. 16,250 (approx)
Specialist Officer opening in PNB Bank
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in CEW RRB conducted by IBPS. Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website, www.odishabank.in. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID. is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc to the registered e-mail ID
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of online application : 31-01-2014
Closing date for submission of online application : 14-02-2014
Click here to View the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible.****