NPCIL Recruitment 2016 - Executive Trainee Online Application
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has circulated a job notification to recruit the talented and dedicated job finders for the 183 unoccupied seats of Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics and many more jobs available in the association. Candidates may apply online earlier than 15th May 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 183
Name of Post : Executive trainee
Qualification Details: Job seekers have to complete the degree of B.Sc. / B.E / B.Tech engineering in required stream from any reputed Institution or University to become eligible for the NPCIL Jobs 2016.
• Aspirants upper age should not be exceed than 26 years as on 16th May 2016.
• Job seekers belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit of upper age relaxation as per the govt norms.
• Written Test
Salary Structure: Pay scale for all selected candidates will be of
Rs. 15, 600-39,100/- Per Month.
Procedure To Apply :
• Visit the official web portal NPCIL that is www.npcilcareers.co.in.
• Then after must click on the “Recruitment through online NPCIL Portal” available of the home page.
• Now applicants required to follow the Career tab.
• After this selects the correct announcement as per job you want to apply.
• Click on the “Apply Online” link.
• Now fill the form with all necessary and essential details and upload the latest A4 size Photo and signature.
• After filling the application form completely click on submit button.
• Take a print out of it and keep it safe further use.
Date to keep In Mind: Last date to apply online application form: 15th May 2016
Click here to view the Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.