Latest Government jobs in MP 2013 , Apply Online for Sarkari Naukri
Directorate of Women Empowerment Madhya Pradesh issued recruitment notification for hiring candidates in Integrated Child Protection Schemes at State & District Levels through Online Selection Examination 2013. Candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh have to apply online before 21st April, 2013. Further detailed information of latest govt jobs opening in MP 2013 is provided given below.
DWE complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 667
Name of posts :
I. State Level:
1. Program Manager: 03 posts
2. Program Officer: 05 Posts
3. Accounts Officer: 01 post
4. Accountant: 02 posts
5. Assistant / Data Entry Operator: 04 posts
6. Accounts Assistant: 01 post
II. District Level:
7. Program Assistant: 01 post
8. Protection Officer (Institutional care): 50 posts
9. Protection Officer (Non Institutional Care): 50 posts
10. Law cum probation officer: 50 posts
11. Counselor: 50 posts
12. Social Worker: 100 posts
13. Accountant: 50 posts
14. Data Analyst: 50 posts
15. Asst Data Entry Operator: 150 posts
16. Outreach Worker: 100 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Govt jobs in MP 2013 :
Age Limit : Candidates who want to get Govt jobs , their age should be between 21 yrs to 45 yrs as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Required Educational Qualification as per post :
1. For Post no 1, 2 : Management (MBA), Master in Sociology or PG Degree
2. For post no. 3,4 & 13 : Commerce Degree
3. For post no. 5 to 7, 14, 15 : HS/10+2, Diploma from UGC recognized university, Modern Office Management course certificate from Govt Polytechnic college.
4. For post no. 8, 9, 11, 12 : Degree in sociology or psychology along with social work
5. For post no. 10 : LLB Degree
6. For post no. 16 : HS/XII/10+2
Examination Fee : Candidates would be required to pay Rs. 600 as Examination fee in the form of Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ through MP Online Kiosks/ through CSC.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of Online Test.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would be required to apply Online from official website (www.mponline.gov.in)
Important dates for filling online application form :
Opening date for Online Application form : 02-04-2013
Closing date for Online application form : 21-04-2013
Tentative Date for Examination : 04 & 05-05-2013
Click Here to get Full Advt details.
Click here to Apply Online.
Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates
Via Email : register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.
Via Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with your friends.
We wish you Good luck for your Examination !!!