DMRC Recruitment 2014 | Online Application form | Delhi Metro jobs
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) , a joint venture company invites Online Applications from Indian nationals to fill up the 1194 vacancies of Non-Executive posts such as Station controller , Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Jr. Engineer, Maintainer posts . Desiring Aspirants may fill Online application form before waiting for last date of form submission i.e 15th April, 2014.
www.iupsc.in highlighting age limit, qualifications , selection process and other details regarding this recruitment in this blog, so kindly read this blog carefully.
DMRC Recruitment 2014 complete details :
Number of vacancies : 1194
Name of posts :
1. Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) : 98 posts
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 234 posts
3. Jr. Engineer/Electrical : 89 posts
4. Jr. Engineer/electronics : 136 posts
5. Jr. Engineer/Mechanical : 35 posts
6. Jr. Engineer/Civil : 32 posts
7. Maintainer : 570 posts
Eligibility for various posts :
Educational Qualifications :
1. For Station controller post : Candidates must possess Three years Engg Diploma in Electrical /Electronics Or equivalent or BSC Hons or B.Sc from a recognized university.
2. For CRA : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline.
3. For Jr. Engineer : Three years Engg Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics /electronics & communication/mechanical/equivalent trade.
4. For Maintainer post : Candidates must possess ITI(NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
Age Limit :
1. For Maintainer post : Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.1.1989 and not later than 1.1.1996)
2. For Other posts : Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.1.1986 and not later than 1.1.1996)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written test, Medical Test and Interview.
1. For Station controller : Rs. 13,800 to Rs. 25,520/-.
2. For CRA posts : Rs. 10,170 to Rs. 18,500/-.
3. For Jr. Engineer : Rs. 13,500 to Rs. 25,520/-.
4. For Maintainer : Rs. 8000 to Rs. 14,140/-.
Application Fee :
1. For UR & OBC candidates : Rs. 400
2. For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-.
How to Apply : Candidates can register their applications through online mode for desired post. After Online submission of application form, candidates will have to send the print out of application form along with attested copy of certificates to the following address :
POST BAG No. 9
LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE
NEW DELHI- 110003
Important Dates :
Opening date for online registration : 11-03-2014
Closing date for online registration : 13-04-2014
last date for receipt of application form : 22-04-2014
Click here to read the recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.