AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
Airports Authority of India is one of the finest organizations of government in which numerous appliers wanted to apply against the notification . Recently AAI has published notification regarding the 106 vacant posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Services). Organization announced various job advertisements to hire the capable job seekers in different departments of Airports Authority of India. Interested appliers may apply online on or before the closing date.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 106
Post Name : Jr. Assistant (Fire Services)
Educational Qualification : Those candidates have finished the 10th Examination + 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks
Age Limit : Applicants must have their age between 18 years to 30 years as on 30th June 2016 whereas relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the organization norms for the reserved category candidates.
• For General/ OBC categories candidates: Rs. 400/-
• For SC/ ST/ Female categories candidates: No Fee
• Fee can be submitted through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India (SBI) Only.
Selection Process: Selection of the job seekers will be done through the Online Exam followed by the Physical Measurement and Interview process.
Salary Details: Selected Appliers will get the salary as of Rs. 12500-28500 per month
Process to Apply Online :
• Interested applicants are required to apply online by visiting to AAI’s website www.aai.aero and fill up the online application form through a proper link. After that candidates need to upload required documents scanned copies then submit it within the given time period
• On successful submission of application, the duly filled in form will be sent to candidate’s registered E-mail ids with reference number. Safe it for future use.
• Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application: 8th August 2016
• Closing date for Completion of Step-I of On-Line Registration: 5th September 2016
• Closing date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI): 8th September 2016
• Closing date for completion of Step-II of On-Line Registration and submission of complete application: 13th September 2016
View Official Notification.
Apply Online here.