Western Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2015- Application form
Western Coalfields Limited has issued a advertisement for the recruitment to the post of Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer, Surveyor (Mining) posts. Interested Contenders may apply by sending their dully filled application form on or before 05th February, 2015. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Western Coalfields ltd full details :
Number of vacancies : 465
Name of Posts :
1. Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer: 438 Posts
2. Surveyor (Mining): 27 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : Must have done Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with Mining Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS.
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Matriculation with Surveyor’s Certificate of competency issued by DGMS
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 30 years as on 01.12.2014. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection process : The Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100
2. SC/ST Contenders are not required to pay any fees.
How to Apply : Interested Contenders can apply via prescribed application format. Contenders have to send their dully filled application form with self attested copies of testimonials, recent passport size photograph at the following address :
General Manager (P/ IR),
Western Coalfields Limited,
Coal Estate, Civil Lines,
Last date for receipt of application form : 05th February, 2015
Click here to get WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment notification.