Indian Army Recruitment 2014 - LDC,CMD, Cook, Cleaner posts
Indian Army has issued notification for recruitment of LDC , Civilian Motor Driver, Cook and other posts. Interested Candidates may send their applications in prescribed application format on or before 15th April, 2014. Details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc is mentioned below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 Details :
Number of vacancies : 37
Name of posts :
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
2. Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 28 Posts
3. Cook: 01 Post
4. Cleaner: 04 Posts
5. Camp Guard: 02 Posts
6. Safaiwala: 01 Post
Age Limit :
1. For Lower Division Clerk : between 18 years to 27 years.
2. For remaining post : between 18 yers to 25 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For LDC : Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university with English typing @35 w p m on computer
2. For Civilian motor driver : Candidates should have civilian driving license.
3. For remaining posts : Matriculation or equivalent .
Selection Process : Selection will be based on candidates performance in Physical, written, practical test and Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates who want to get this job, they have to first send their dully filled application form in prescribed format along with two self addressed envelopes of size of 12 cms 27 cms with Rs.6/- postage stamps at the following address :
CO, 5682 ASC Bn (MT),
Pin: 905682, C/o 56 APO
Last date for submission of application : 15-04-2014
Click here to get the recruitment notification and application form.