Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016 - Application Form
The Forest department of Goa Office of the Principal Chief conservator of Forest is looking for the young and energetic capable job seekers to fill up the 157 vacancies of Forest Guard Posts. Applicants wanted to apply for the Goa Forest Department Jobs may get further info via this section. Interested candidates may fill form through the prescribed application format on or before 12th August, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 157
Post Name : Forest Guard
Educational Qualification : Job seekers need to finish the High Secondary school Certificates with good academic records from well recognized Institute or board.
• Height: 163
• Chest: 79cms
• Height: 150 cms
• Weight: 45 kg
• Job seekers age must be below of 35 years as on mention date.
• Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per Goa Forest Department Rules.
• For the General / OBC category: Rs. 20/-
• Reserved Category: No Fee
• Written Test
• Physical Fitness Test
Process To Apply : Job seekers should follow the department official website that is www.forest.goa.gov.in to fill up the downloaded application form in prescribed format should be enclosed in an envelope and send it with attested copies of certificates to the mentioned address in the below section.
The Principal Chief Conservator Of Forests,
Government Of Goa, Forest Department
Gamantak Mahatha Samaj Building Panji
Date to keep in Mind:
Last date to fill application form: 12th August 2016
Link to focus:
• Candidates may visit the given Official Link for the details of the Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016.
• Follow the given official link to Check the Vacancy Increment.