UNDP Recruitment 2013 | www.in.undp.org Project Manager Online Application form
United Nations Development programme (UNDP) recently issued recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager and Technical Officer post . Interested Candidates may apply Online before 15th October, 2013. www.iupsc.in highlights eligibility criteria, selection process, etc on this blog as mentioned below.
UNDP Recruitment 2013 complete post details :
Name of posts :
1. Technical Officer : Gram Sabha Mobilisation, Social Audit, Social Accountability and Pesa
2. Technical Officer (PRIs, Natural Resource Management and Livelihoods)
3. Technical Officer ( PRIs and Social Sector)
4. Technical Officer (Panchayat Finance)
5. Project Manager and Technical Officer – Institutional Development
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained Master's Degree in Social Sciences.
Language : Proficiency in spoken and written English. A good command over Hindi is a must.
Experience : Min 7 yrs
How to Apply : Candidates are required to fill online application from official website www.in.undp.org before 15th October, 2013.
Last date for submission of Online Application : 15-10-2013
Click here to view the Official notification and Apply Online.
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ....