Sardar patel University of Police Recruitment 2013 www.spup.org - Apply Online
Sardar Patel University of Police, Security, Criminal Justice recently invites Online Applications from Indian citizens for filling up of the 13 vacancies of various post. Interested Candidates may apply via Online mode before 04 March, 2013.Candidates can check complete details as mention below.
SPUP Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 13
Name of posts :
1. Assistant Registrar - 01 post
2. Private Secretary - 01 post
3. Section Officer - 01 post
4. Personal Assistant - 01 post
5. Stenographer - 03 post
6. Upper Division Clerk - 02 post
7. Information Assistant - 04 post
Eligibility criteria :
Age Limit and Educational Qualification :
1. Assistant Registrar : not more than 50 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Good academic record plus Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and Knowledge of Computer applications.
2. Private Secretary : Not above than 50 yrs.
Educational Qualification : second class Post-graduate degree and Knowledge of English Stenography and knowledge of both English & Hindi typing.
3. Section Officer : not above than 50 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline from recognized University and knowledge of computer Applications .
4. Personal Assistant : not more than 45 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.
5. Stenographer : Between 18 yrs to 35 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Diploma in computer Science/Computer Applications of a University established by law in India or of an institution recognized by the Government
6. Upper Division Clerk : Not more than 45 yrs
Educational Qualification : A Graduate or its equivalent with at least 3 years experience as Lower Division Clerk.
7. Information Assistant - Between 18 yrs to 45 yrs.
Educational Qualification : Graduation in electronics or computer science/applications from a recognized university.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/Physically Challenged persons are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply Online from University official website, then send the hard copy of application form along with demand draft and attested copies of certificates to the following address :
The Registrar, Sardar Patel
University of Police,
Security and Criminal Justice,
III H/1, Sector 3, JNV Univ.
Staff Quarters, New Campus Road,
Last date for filling Online Application form : 04-03-2013
Click Here to get Full Advt details.
Click Here to Apply Online.
Click here for other details like bank challan and general guidelines.
Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates
Via Email : register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.
Via Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with your friends.
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!