MPMKVVCL Bhopal Recruitment 2016 -Line Attendant online form
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has invited online application form to provide employment for all the job seekers on 573 available position of Line Attendant in the company. Interested and eligible job seekers need to apply online for the recruitment notification after getting complete details through this section. Last date of form submission is 20th September, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 573
Name of Post : Line Attendant
Qualification info: Job seekers who have completed their 10th examination successfully and having ITI from a recognized board / college may apply .
• Applicant’s age should be under 40 years according to the date as 1st August 2016.
• Reserved category appliers required to submit the application fee as per the organization rules and regulations.
Amount of Fee
Candidates from UR/OBC category of MP & candidates of all categories of other states
SC/ST category of MP domicile
Payment of Fee: Aspirants required submitting the application fee through the Madhya Pradesh Online Kiosks system or payment can be made in cash at Kiosk.
Selection Process: Selection of the job hunters will be done via the process of Online Test organized by the selection committee.
Salary scale: Job seekers will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
How to Apply :
• Job hunters should visit @ www.mponline.gov.in to fill up the online application form.
• Then after upload scanned copies of mandatory documents (if required) along with the recent passport size photograph & digital signature.
• Job searchers may submit the filled application form on or before the closing date.
Final date of submission of online application: 20th September, 2016
Link to check:
View Official Notification.
Apply Online here.