Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
Gujarat High Court has invited the online applications to fill up the 112 vacancies of Civil Judge post. Aspirants must have applied on or before the closing date that is 31st December 2016. Through this page we are going to inform you entire details such as how to apply process, salary details, vacancy info and other important details, so keep connected with us to get all the latest updates regarding the latest govt job updates.
Full vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 112
Post Name : Civil Judge
Educational Qualification : Job searchers who have required qualification as per the notification any recognized University/ Institution are eligible to apply for Gujarat High Court jobs.
Age limit: Age of the applicants must lie between 18 years to 35 years as on mentioned date whereas reserved category applicants will get the benefit in upper age limit as per the government norms.
Selection Process: After appearing in the written test and Interview final selection of the appliers will take place.
Application fees: Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and other category candidates through online payment gateway by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Salary Details: Job searchers will get the good salary package as Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,850/- per month after successfully selected for the announced posts.
How to Apply ?
• Log on to the Gujarat High Court official website @ hc-ojas.guj.nic.in or www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
• Now click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab and follow the ‘Notice Board’ section and then must select the proper job link for which you want to apply.
• Now applicants required reading the complete instruction carefully and then click on the “Apply Online” tab.
• By hitting above said tab an Online Application Form will be opened, aspirants have to fill it with all required and mandatory details like name, qualification and upload a recently passport size photography and signature.
• Once the application is filled completely you should recheck it again and hit on submit tab.
• Lastly, appliers have to take a print out of submitted application form for future reference.
Dates to keep in mind:
Closing Date Of Submitting Online Application Form: 31st December 2016
Click here to view Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.