SSC CGL 2014 | www.ssconline.nic.in SSC Online Application form 2014
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be holding Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014 for recruitment to different posts. SSC CGL 2014 Exam will be held on 27th April, 2014 and 04th May, 2014. Interested Candidates may fill SSC CGL 2014 Online application form through SSC Online web portal from 18th January, 2014 to 22nd February, 2014. More Detailed information such as CGL 2014 eligibility criteria, CGL 2014 Exam pattern, How to Apply for CGL 2014 is mentioned below.
SSC CGL 2014 Exam Pattern : CGL 2014 Examination will comprise of 2 tiers
1. CGL Tier I Exam
2. CGL Tier 2 Exam
SSC CGL Exam 2014 will consists of written Objective Type Examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test / Interview / Skill Test. n. Posts have been placed in two groups, inter-alia, based on their Grade Pay and papers in Tier II examination/Interview.
SSC CGL 2014 Notification and Exam details :
Name of Examination : Combined Graduate Level Examination , 2014
Name of post :
1. Inspector of Income Tax
2. Inspector (Central Excise)
3. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
4. Inspector (Examiner)
6. Assistant Enforcement Officer
7. Inspector(CBN) Compiler
8. Divisional Accountant
11. Tax Assistants
12. Junior Accountant & Accountant
13. Sub-Inspector (CBN)
14. Statistical Investigator Gr II
15. Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI
Eligibility Criteria for CGL Exam 2014 :
Age Limit :
1. For Statistical Investigator Gr II : Not Exceeding 26 years. (born not earlier than 02.01.1988)
2. For Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI : Between 20 years to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01. 1994)
3. For Remaining posts : Between 18 years to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1996)
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained Bachelor's degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates would be required to pay Rs. 100 as application fee.
2. SC/ST/PH/WED Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee .
How to Apply : Candidates would be required to submit On Line Applications form at SSC website www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in . After submission of Online Application, system will generate registration slip. Candidates should retain registration slip and note down the registration number for future use.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Online form 2014:
Online registration commence on : 18-01-2014
Last date for Online registration (part I) : 22-02-2014
Last date for Online registration (part II ) : 24-02-2014
SSC CGL Tier I Exam date : 27th April, 2014 & 04th May, 2014
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Date : 30th & 31st August, 2014
SSC CGL 2014 Notification can be downloaded from the given link :
Click here to fill SSC CGL Online application form 2014.
****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible.*****