ONGC Recruitment 2013 - Asst Technician & Jr. Fireman application form
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation limited (ONGC), Dehradun issued recruitment notification for filling the various vacancies of Asst Technician and Jr. Fireman posts. Interested Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format before 29th November, 2013.
www.iupsc.in providing all the details related to Asst Technician & Jr. Fireman Recruitment 2013 is mentioned below .For Details go through given article.
Vacancy details in ONGC :
Number of vacancies : 13
Name of posts :
1. Assistant Technician (Electronics) A2 Level: 08 Posts
2. Jr Fireman W1 Level: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
1. For post no. 1 : Max age is 30 years.
2. For post no. 2 : Max age is 27 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom/ E&T Engineering.
2. For post no. 2: High School with Fireman Training, Driving License
Selection process : Selection will be made on the basis of written test, personal interview, physical standard test/ physical efficiency test/ driving test.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-
2. SC Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
How to Apply : Candidates are required to download Application from www.ongcindia.com and Send it along with all necessary documents on the following address :
DGM (IE)-Rectt, Ground Floor,
B-Wing, Green Hills, Tel Bhavan,
ONGC, Dehradun, PIN-248003
Last date for receipt of application form : 29-11-2013
Download Complete Details from given links:
ONGC Official notification
All the visitors are urged to register their Email Address in our Mail Subscription box to get updates of govt jobs, bank jobs, central jobs, PSU jobs etc...
we wish your search for jobs may end here ...