Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 - Online Application form
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 242
Name of Posts :
1. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 11
2. Officer Scale-II (IT): 03
3. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01
4. Officer Scale-I: 111
5. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 116
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Aspirants should have completed Degree from a recognized University with Proficiency in local language.
Age Limit :
1. For Office Scale II : between the age of 21 years to 32 years.
2. For Office Assistant & Scale I : Above 18 years and below 28 years.
Selection Process : The Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 & Personal Interview.
Monthly Emoluments :
1. Officer Scale I : Rs. 31,363/- per month
2. Officer Scale II : Rs. 41,962/- per month
3. Office Asst. : Rs. 18,428/- per month
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply Online through Bank's website www.mahagramin.in . No other means/mode of Application will be accepted. Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form. Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
Important dates :
Opening date for submission of Online Registration : 20th January, 2015
Closing date for submission of Online Application : 04th February, 2015
Click here to get the MGB Officer Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.