CSIR UGC NET 2013 (June) Notification - Online Application form 2013
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is going to conduct the joint CSIR -UGC Test for determining the eligibility of the Indian national candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET (National Eligibility Test) and for appointment of Lecturers (NET) on 23rd June , 2013 . Interested candidates may apply via Online mode before 02 March, 2013. Kindly read the given below article for complete details of CSIR UGC NET june 2013 .
CSIR UGC NET 2013 june Test complete details :
CSIR - UGC Test will be held in the subjects as given below :
1. Chemical Sciences
2. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
6. Engineering Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET 2013 :
Educational Qualification :
1. General and OBC Candidates must possess BS-4 years program
/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/MSc or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks.
2. SC/ST/physically and Visually Handicapped candidates should acheive 50% marks.
3. For Lecturership : PhD degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible
Age Limit :
1. For JRF (NET) : Candidate's maximum age should be 28 yrs as on 01-01-2013.
2. For Lecturership (NET) : No upper age limit is mentioned.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to submit the Application fee in form of crossed Demand Draft or bank challan.
1. General Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/-.
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/-.
3. SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
Selection Process : Selection will be held on the basis of written test called NET which will be held in 2 papers.
1. First paper will consist Objective type Questions .
2. Second Paper requires short descriptive answers to questions.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply through either Online or Offline mode.
For Online mode submission : Candidates are required to apply Online from Official website (www.csirhrdg.res.in) . After submission of Online Application form candidates are required to download the Application form, take print out of Application form and affix recent black & white photograph, put signature at the required place and last along with relevant certificates send it to address given below.
For Offline mode submission : Candidates are required to obtain the Application form through Value Payable Post(V.P.P.) from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110 008, by sending a crossed Demand draft. then fill the application form in all respects and along with required certificates send it to address given below.
Address for submission of Application form :
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
Important dates of CSIR UGC NET 2013 :
Starting date for submission of Online Application form and sale of Application form : 05 February, 2013
Last date for submission of Online Application form : 02 March, 2013
Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application form : 07 March, 2013
Date of single MCQ Examination : 23 June, 2013
Click Here to get Syllabus, Eligibility and complete details of CSIR UGC NET 2013.
Official website for Apply Online : http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates
Via Email : register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.
Via Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with your friends.
We wish you Good luck for your Selection !!!