Punjab TET 2014 Online Application form - www.tetpunjab.com PSTET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Government is going to conduct the Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test (PSTET) for those candidates who want to become Teachers of Class I-V and Class VI - VIII in the state of Punjab. All the candidates are informed that TET exam is necessary for all the B.Ed qualified candidates for appointing as Teacher in govt or private schools. Candidates may fill Online application form for Punjab TET 2014 Exam on or before 18th July, 2014. Complete details are mention below.
PSTET 2014 Exam Eligibility Details:
Name of the Exam : Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET)
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab TET 2014 :
Educational Qualification :
1. For class I-V : Candidates should be Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
2. For Class VI-VIII : Candidates should have done Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
Candidates should be passed/appearing in B.Ed/Senior secondary with at least 50% marks for both sections.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination consists of Paper I& II.
PSTET 2014 Exam pattern :
PSTET 2014 will be conducted in 2 parts i.e Paper I & Paper II .
1. Paper I will be held for candidates who want to become teachers of class I - V .
2. Paper II will be held for Candidates who want to become teachers of class VI - VIII.
Duration of Examination : One and a Half hours.
Application Fee :
A. For Paper I or II :
1. General/BC/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs 600/-.
2. SC/ST/Differently abled candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-.
B. For Paper I & II :
1. General/BC/OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 1200/-.
2. SC/ST/Differently abled candidates need to pay Rs. 600/-.
How to Apply : candidates can apply only through Online mode, candidates need to visit official website www.tetpunjab.com for filling PSTET 2014 Online Application form. After submission of Online application, send the printout copies of applications must be dispatched in an envelope of size 12 X 9 & paste address slip on the envelope to the following address :
Post Box No.1828,
Post Office Sector 62,
Mohali (Punjab) PIN 160062
Important Dates for PSTET 2014 :
Opening date for Online registration of Application : 07th July, 2014
Closing date for Online submission of Application : 18th July, 2014
Last date for receipt of application form : 19th July, 2014
Admit Card will be issued on : 30th July, 2014
PSTET 2014 Written Exam Date : 10th August, 2014
Click here to get PSTET 2014 Notification and Eligibility Details
Click here to Apply Online.
Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates
Via Email : register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.
Via Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with your friends.