MP High Court Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online for Stenographer & Assistant
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur invites applications in prescribed form for filling up the 883 vacancies of Stenographer Grade-II & III and Assistant Grade III posts. Interested Candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 02nd February, 2014. Brief details Stenographer & Assistant Recruitment in MP High Court is mentioned below.
Number of vacancies : 883
Name of post :
1) Stenographer Grade-2 (District Court) : 97
2) Stenographer Grade-3 (District Court) : 113
3) Assistant Grade-3 (English Knowing) (District Court) : 25
4) Assistant Grade-3 category (High Court) : 45
5) Assistant Grade-3 category (District Court) : 580
6) Assistant Grade-3 category : 23
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer & Assistant post :
Age Limit : Candidates age should be in between the age group of 18 years to 35 years as on 01st January, 2014. Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per govt norms.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or have done Diploma in Computer application from a recognized Board of Madhya Pradesh.
What is the Selection criteria & Pay scale ?
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination , Main Examination & Interview.
Pay Scale :
1. For Stenographer Grade-2 : Rs. 5200 - 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.
2. For Stenographer Grade-3 : Rs. 5200 - 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
3. For Assistant post : Rs. 5200 - 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
How Can apply for Stenographer & Assistant ?
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates of MP State and Other state Candidates need to Pay Rs. 800/-.
2. Reserved/Physically handicapped candidates need to pay Rs. 600 only.
How to Apply : Candidates can register their applications through Online mode from the MP High court official website : www.mponline.gov.in latest by 02nd Feb, 2014.
Important dates :
Last Date for Online registration : 02-02-2014
Date of Preliminary Examination : 23-02-2014
Click here to view the Official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.
*****All the visitors are informed that they are free to write their query or problems in our comment box given below, we will try to give solution to your problem as soon as possible*****