Mahadiscom Substation Assistant Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
A latest job advertisement has issued by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM), Maharashtra to fill up the 2542 vacant posts for the Substation Assistant (Upkendra Sahayak) posts. Interested Candidates can apply online on or before 20th August, 2016. For complete detailed information, kindly read given article completely.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 2542
Post Name : Upkendra Sahayak (Substation Assistant)
• Age limitation of the applicants must be between 18 years to 27 years as on 20th August 2016.
• Upper age limit is applied as per the government norms for the reserved category applicants.
Education info: Candidates should passed 12th standard with ITI Certificate in concerned field of post applied from any recognized university/Institution.
• For the General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
• For the SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
• Application fee can be submitted through the online process.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Interview.
• For the First year: Rs. 9000/- per month
• For the Second year: Rs. 10000/- per month
• For the 3rd year: Rs. 11000/- per month
How to Apply : Those applicants who are interested to join government job and wants to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 may fill online application form through www.mahadiscom.in. After fill form candidates need to Pay online fee though Debit/Credit card or Internet then submit it and must take hard copy of their application form for the future use.
Last date of submission of online application: 20th August 2016
Click here to view Official Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.