www.kpsc.kar.nic.in KPSC Recruitment 2013 Online application form - Govt Jobs in Karnataka state
Karnataka public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Online application from Indian nationals for filling up of the 503 Group A & B Technical Posts . All those candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Karnataka state , immediately apply for KPSC Recruitment. Interested candidates need to apply only through Online mode before 26 December, 2012. More detailed information of KPSC recruitment 2013 is provided given below.
KPSC recruitment 2013 vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 503
Name of posts :
1. Assistant Director in the Dept.of Women & Child Development – 18 Posts
2. Asst.Surgeons in the BBMP – 45 Posts
3. Regional Transport Officer in the Dept.of Transport – 09 posts
4. Asst.Engineer (Civil) in the dept.of Public Works – 100 posts
5. Asst.Engineer (Civil) in the Dept.of Inland & Water Transport – 07 posts
6. Asst.Engineer in the Dept.of Agricultural Marketing – 04 Posts
7. Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Dept. of Water Resources– 180 posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in the Dept.of Water Resources – 20 posts
9. Assistant Archivist in Karnataka State Archives – 05 posts
10. Assistant Architect in the Dept.of Architect – 04 posts
11. Asst.Horticultural Officer in the Dept.of Horticulture – 104 Posts
12. Port Officer/ Deputy Director in the Dept. of Ports and Inland Water Transport – 01 Post
13. Asst. Director in the Dept. of Kannada & Culture- 01 post
14. Lecturer in Cinematography in the Dept.of Technical Education- 01 post
15. Lecturer in Telecommunication (Sound & TV) in the Dept.of Technical Education- 01 post
16. Lecturer in Rubber Technology in the Dept. of Technical Education – 01 post
17. Jr. Hydrographic Surveyor in the Dept. Of Ports and Inland Water Transport – 02 Posts
Age Limit :
1. GM Candidates age should be between 18 rs to 35 yrs.
2. SC/ST/CAT 1 candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 40 yrs .
3. OBC Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 38 yrs as on 26/12/2012.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech/PG/MBBS/Degree in relevant disciplines.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. SC/ ST/ PWD/EXSM/CAT-I candidates need to pay Rs. 25/-.
Note : Fees is to be paid in form of Challan payable in any branch of Syndicate bank only, which must be downloaded from website after submission of online application within two days from date of application.
Selection Process : Selections will be done on the basis of Written test and Personality test.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates may apply only through Online mode, candidates need to logon the www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for Online registration. Candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature at the appropraite place.
Opening date for online registration : 26-11-2012
last date for online registration : 26-12-2012
Click Here for Offcial Advertisement Details .
Click Here for Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2013.
Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates .
Through Email : register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.
Through Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with your friends.
www.iupsc.in wishing you All The Best for your examination!!!